Results for - Amy's Kitchen products
1,615 voters participated in this survey
1. Do you purchase (or have you ever purchased) any Amy's Kitchen food products?
Yes, but only in the past/I did not like them
Yes, and I still do
No, they do not sell them where I live (I would try them)
No, I have no interest in trying them
2. Did you know that Amy's Kitchen offers products for specific dietary needs, such as gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, vegan, and vegetarian?
Yes, I was aware
No, I did not know
I do not really believe their claims about their food
3. Do these qualities make you want to try their products?
I already buy Amy's Kitchen products
N/A - I would not try them anyway/They are not sold where I live
4. Which of these Amy's Kitchen products have you ever purchased (or would purchase if able to)?
Frozen Indian, Asian, or Mexican food entrees that are organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian
Burritos and wraps with no GMOs; gluten-free and non-dairy options available
Canned soups, beans, or chilli with no artifical ingredients, additives, or unnatural preservatives
Frozen gluten-free desserts - Brownies, non-dairy ice cream, cake
Boxed gluen-free and organic cookies or biscottis
Gluten-free, vegetarian pizza
Light & Lean meals/entrees that are low in calories and sodium
None of the above or N/A
All of them sound good
5. Does knowing that Amy's Kitchen is a family-owned company that sources the healthiest ingredients available make their products more appealing to you?
06/17/2015 Food & Drink 1615 22 By: GossamerDoll