Results for - Religious Fasting
1,663 voters participated in this survey
1. Fasting, abstinence from food or drink or both for ritualistic, mystical, ascetic, or other religious or ethical purposes. The abstention may be complete or partial, lengthy or of short duration. Fasting has been practiced from antiquity worldwide by the founders and followers of many religions. Do you know about this?
2. Fasting and prayer can also work on a much grander scale. According to Scripture, personal experience and observation, I am convinced that when God's people fast with a proper Biblical motive-seeking God's face not His hand-with a broken, repentant, and contrite spirit, God will hear from heaven and heal our lives, our churches, our communities, our nation and world. Fasting and prayer can bring about revival - a change in the direction of our nation, the nations of earth and the fulfillment of the Great Commission. Do you believe in this?
3. Did you ever fast for religious purposes?
4. If yes, did you ever feel something good happened because of this?
5. Should we practice fasting ?
6. How does it impact on our health?
Other (please specify)
10/06/2015 Food & Drink 1663 31 By: sharmasimpy