Results for - Limiting Fast-Food Restaurants
2,709 voters participated in this survey
A borough in Montreal has started limiting the construction of fast-food restaurants in the area. The borough, will also limit drive-thru restaurants in the area to help people make healthier choices. Note: This borough is home to many college and university students.
1. Do you eat at fast-food restaurants?
2. How many times do you eat fast-food in a week?
More than four times a week
3. Do you think limiting the amount of fast-food restaurants in a city or state will reduce obseity?
4. Do you think limiting the amount of drive-thru restaurants will help people to make healthier choices?
5. Do you think other states/cities should try to limit the amount of fast-food restaurants available?
12/08/2015 Food & Drink