Results for - Is There A Doctor In The House?
1,797 voters participated in this survey
Packaged foods are convenient, and cheaper than making from scratch. However, you can make them tastier and healthier by tweaking them just a little. Feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments section below. Bon appetit!
1. If you cook, do you ever use packaged convenience foods, such as Lipton's Sidekicks, or Betty Crocker cake mixes?
2. Do you use as instructed, or do you "doctor" them, to improve the taste?
Always as instructed
Sometimes as is, sometimes altered
3. Have you tried adding an extra egg, and/or using milk instead of water in baking mixes?
4. Or, adding spices and/or cheese to Kraft Dinner, and/or Chefboyardee?
5. Here's one more: add rice or pasta and vegetables to soup mixes, fresh onions and cheese to onion soup mix. Would you like to try this?
I already have!
Food & Drink 1797 33 By: noradolan