Results for - Prescription Plans
2,326 voters participated in this survey
As everyone knows Canada has the best free health care in the world. But prescription plans are only free from the Canadian Government if you are a senior, or on welfare, or disability. Otherwise, you could get free prescriptions covered thru your employers benefit plan, or you can buy independent prescription coverage privately. But, do you know prescriptions are much cheaper in Canada than the US. You can research this to be sure.
1. Do You have prescription coverage?
2. lf so, do you pay monthly or on a regular basis for this prescription benefit plan privately?
3. lf you don't have any prescription coverage & you have to pay up front, do you shop around, checking prices first to find the cheapest price
4. Do you do cross-border shopping to get the best price if you are in a state that borders Canada?
5. Do you buy on-line through Canadian drug companies for the best price?
03/15/2019 Health & Fitness