Results for - Substance Abuse
2,632 voters participated in this survey
This survey is to better understand addiction and those effected by it. Everyone today is affected by addiction in one way or another and everyone ihas a unique perspective on exactly how they experienced it and how they view the typical addict in the society today.
1. Do you or someone in your home have a problem with substance abuse?
No one has a problem with substance abuse in my home.
I've lost someone I love to an overdose.
2. Have you or someone in your household been in trouble with the law because of substance abuse?
No, no one in my household has been in trouble with the law due to substance abuse.
Yes someone in my household has a felony.
Yes I have a misdameanor.
Someone I know has a misdemeanor.
3. Does anyone you know no other substance abuse problem and did they treat the person with addiction different than they did before finding out?
Others know but treat them the same as before finding out.
Others treated them differently after finding out they were an addict.
4. If person has had a felony possession did you notice any differences in the way the law enforcement treated them before and after them getting into trouble?
Yes they were treated like they were automatically guilty whether they were or not by police.
They were treated more aggressively than they had been in the past by law enforcement. (they were automatically searched or separated from whoever else was in the vehicle and detained without cause).
No there was no difference in the way law enforcement treated them before or after the felony charge.
5. What is your drug of choice?
Barbiturates such as painkillers, heroin or fentanyl
Methamphetamines or adderal
A combination of any of the above.
6. Do you believe that the United makes you a bad person?
7. Have you lost anyone you love doing overdose?
8. How easy do you believe it is to get help with addiction and the u.s. today?
Almost impossible unless you're an obvious threat to your own life.
Only if court-ordered is it easy to find help.
9. Do you believe all drug addiction is an illness or do you believe is a choice.
10. Do you believe one addiction is better or not as bad as another one.? like you believe a meth addict is worse than someone addicted to pain killers prescribed by a doctor?
11. Are you worried that you will overdose and die or that someone you love could overdose and die because of their addiction right now.
Yes I concerned about the possibility of an overdose for myself with my current drug use
No I'm not concerned at all.
I am concerned that someone I love overdose if they don't get help.
Yes for both myself and someone else I am concerned
12. Do you Noah narcan is for and where to get it?
Yes I carry it in my home at all times.
Yes and important fortunately I've had to use it on someone else or have had it administered to me personally due to an overdose.
13. Do you think addiction can be prevented?
14. Do you believe the laws and regulations regarding addiction are effective and appropriate?
15. Do you believe there's a cure for addiction or do you believe that when someone is an addict they are always an addict whether they get clean or not?
Always an addict and they can't be helped.
Of course there is a cure, I've seen the commercials!
I believe they're always an addict but they can choose to stay clean and get help and live their life without drugs or alcohol.
16. Do you think nonviloent felons should be denied jobs and not given an equal opportunity to survive like the rest of society?
Yes I do believe that they should be set aside from society and not given equal opportunities for jobs and housing.I think they should have all the same opportunities that we do as long as they are not violent offenders.
07/04/2020 Health & Fitness