Results for - Susceptibility to virus, or danger groups?
2,357 voters participated in this survey
1. You may have read that some groups of people do better, or less well than others. Do you think you are in a group that will not catch it or not get too sick if you do catch it?
2. All the facts are not yet "in" because the virus is so new, but do you belong in this group? Type A blood type?
3. It has recently been stated than males do less well than females. Are you male?
4. Are you age 70 or older?
5. Do you have a compromised immune system (HIV, RA, any arthritis, Lupus etc.)
6. Have you been having cancer or RA or other IV treatments that might lower your resistance?
7. Do you have a chronic illness like COPD, Asthsma, hay fever, allergies, that cause you to have breathing issues?
8. No one is going to see your individual answer, but tell us if you are obese, a BMI of 30 or more?
9. I may have overlooked a category, and if so, I apologize. You may explain anything I missed in the comment section below. After reading all the questions, have you decided that you now have a different answer to question #1 ?
10. Now that it has been conclusive that making some individual sacrifices might save the lives of others (as well as yourself), do you wear a mask indoors and/or social distance (exception might be walking outdoors without a mask)?
11. When you wear a mask, are you sure to cover your nose and mouth since it is droplets of saliva that can carry the virus?
10/14/2020 Health & Fitness 2357 90 By: Flashdog_1