Results for - Wisdom Teeth Extraction
1,889 voters participated in this survey
1. Have you had your wisdom teeth removed?
No, but I plan to.
No, and I do not plan to ever remove them.
I do not have wisdom teeth yet/I am too young.
N/A - I never had wisdom teeth.
2. If you had your wisdom teeth removed, how was it done?
All 4 were removed at once, surgically.
All 4 were pulled out in one appointment.
I have only had some of them removed and do not plan to remove the rest.
All were removed, but in different appointments/methods.
N/A - I never removed them/I never had wisdom teeth.
3. Was anesthesia used for their removal?
Yes, a sedative-type was used for all my wisdom teeth.
Yes, but only for some.
Yes, but only a topical anesthesia (I was awake).
N/A - I never removed my wisdom teeth/I never had wisdom teeth.
4. Did you need pain reliever after your wisdom teeth were removed?
Yes, of course!
Yes, but only the day they were removed.
No, I did not need any.
No, but I wish I could have.
N/A - I never removed mine/I never had wisdom teeth.
5. Aside from wisdom teeth, have you had any other teeth removed surgically or pulled?
Yes, and it was evern worse than getting wisdom teeth removed.
Yes, but it was not nearly as bad as wisdom teeth removal.
Yes, but no permanent teeth were removed.
No, only my wisdom teeth.
N/A - I have never had any permanent teeth removed.
04/17/2015 Health & Fitness 1889 44 By: GossamerDoll