Results for - Pharmaceuticals
455 voters participated in this survey
1. A recent article stated that pharmaceutical companies are only required to list a few side effects of their drugs, and that there are as many as 5x more than most list. Do you think they should be required to list all side effects?
2. Have you ever suffered from extreme side effects of a pharmaceutical drug and had wished you had sued the company? Maybe for one not listed directly in the instructions for use?
3. If there was a natural alternative that could do away with many, many pharmaceutical drugs would you prefer that method of medicating, even if it was controversial?
4. Many antidepressants and anti psychotics say that they are not approved for those under 18. Do you think that it's okay if doctors prescribe them for minors, or do you think the doctors should be in trouble for doing so?
Depends on the person/circumstance
I think it's okay as long as the minor's behavior and emotions are monitored
I think the doctor should be in trouble for doing so
Other (please specify)
5. Would you trust your doctor in knowing what pharmaceuticals have adverse side effects when mixed?
6. Do you think that addiction to pharmaceutical drugs is as serious as addictions to illegal/street drugs?
Not at all serious
Slightly less serious
Slightly more serious
Definitely more serious
08/23/2012 Health & Fitness 455 5 By: tsgurl101