Results for - Side Effects of Birth Control
1,561 voters participated in this survey
1. Do you or your partner use any type of birth control?
2. Have you or your partner ever experienced any bad side effects from birth control?
3. After having my first child, my doctor recommended I go on the depo shot. It was a nightmare and after only one shot and 6 months later I'm still experiencing bad side effects. Have you or someone you know ever received the depo shot?
My partner has
Someone I know has
I have not and I don't know anyone who has
4. Did you or the person you know have bad side effects?
Yes. Very bad side effects. Still dealing with them although no longer on the shot.
Yes. Bad side effects but they went away after getting off the shot.
There were some side effects but nothing too bad.
No way! I love the depo shot.
No side effects at all
5. I'm now considering the mini pill because it is supposedly ok for breast feeding. Has anyone ever taken the mini pill?
Yes and it was great
Yes and I do not recommend it
No but think its a good option
No and I don't think you should.
08/26/2015 Health & Fitness 1561 36 Anonymous