Results for - About Sleeping, Not Smearting
1,651 voters participated in this survey
1. Do you currently have sleep apnea?
If I do, I don't know about it/Undiagnosed
2. If you have sleep apnea, are you using a CPAP machine while you sleep?
Yes, I'm using a CPAP machine to deal wth my sleep apnea.
I have sleep apnea, but I'm doing nothing to treat it.
I have sleep apnea, but I'm using other means to overdome it.
I'm unsure whether I have sleep apnea/Undiagnosed
I've no sleep apnea, so I've no CPAP machine nor any other othe device in nor on me while I sleep!
I've at one time used a CPAP machine, but I no longer do.
3. If you're using a CPAP machine, do you have any difficulty with it?
It was difficult at first, but it's smooth sailing now.
I occasionally have trouble with it, but more often than not, there's no trouble.
I've not had any trouble using it since I started using it
When DON'T I have trouble wth that thing?!
This isn't an issue for me, as I've no use for a CPAP machine.
4. If you're currently a CPAP machine user, would you rather employ another device to treat your sleep apnea?
No, I'm pleased enough with using a CPAP machine.
I'd be game to give something else a go, but in the meanwhile, my CPAP machine is fine.
I'm undecided about whether I'd like to try anything other than a CPAP machine.
Yes, PLEASE, i'd like to try something, maybe ANYTHING other than a CPAP machine!
I don't suffer from sleep apnea, am not using a CPAP machine, so there's nothing to replace for me.
5. Do you ever see your silhouette while you're wearing your CPAP machine's mask and the hose extending from it and think that you look an elephant, Mr. Snuffleupagus on Sesame Street and/or an aardvark (I'm thinking of Cerberus the cartoon one, but you may ave another in mind)?
Why yes, I do think I look like at least one of those in silhouette while wearing my CPAP aparatus.
That observation never occurred to me, though now that I read it, it seems valid enough to me.
That's just silly! I think my silhouette resembles that of a operson wearing a CPAP mask and nothing more.
Since I've never had to wear such a mask, that thought has never crossed my mind.
09/23/2015 Health & Fitness 1651 36 By: jlrake