Results for - Obesity: Disorder or Disease
1,606 voters participated in this survey
1. I was thinking about the obesity as a disease survey and want to probe a little more, to give you a chance to answer some additional questions. First question, do you believe, based on your understanding, that obesity is a disorder or disease?
2. If someone was obese because of a chronic disorder like Diabetes I,II, Thyroid or maybe Schizophrenia, would you say that obesity is a disorder or disease?
3. If someone is obese because of overeating, no medical conditions exist like in question 2, would you say obesity is a disorder or disease?
4. If someone has been obese most of their life with no apparent medical reason, would you say that their obesity is a disorder or disease?
5. Finally, in addition to your on the spot thinking, what else have you based your answer choices on?
TV, Radio, Newspapers
Someone told you
What you heard growing up
Instinct, gut feeling, just because
11/01/2015 Health & Fitness 1606 39 By: ptajuggalette