Results for - cancer and cancer scares
1,742 voters participated in this survey
many surveys ask health questions and consider some types of cancer, yet leave others out when asking about diagnosed conditions. I would like to know if there are more general types of pre cancers or cancers that aren't usually listed on these surveys.
1. at what stage was your cancer diagnosed?
2. if your condition was pre-cancerous at the time of diagnosis, did it develop into cancer?
3. what type of treatment did your doctor recommend?
4. what type of treatment did you choose for yourself?
5. how soon after the diagnosis did you begin tratment?
6. what was the duration of the treatment you chose?
several treatments at a treatment center over a specified length of time
continuous visits to a treatment center for an initially unspecified length of time
medication taken at home for a specific length of time
still undergoing treatment
one time surgery with follow up exam
multiple surgeries with ongoing testing, if not already in remission
7. what was the outcome of the treatment?
still need continuous treatment for an unlimited time
need to begin different treatment option, due to others not working
cancer was cured or is now in remission
12/17/2015 Health & Fitness