Results for - Do you envy people who have had cosmetic surgery?
1,820 voters participated in this survey
I was surprised to find out cosmetic surgery is most prevalent in South Korea (# 1), Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina, Germany, Italy, Greece, Taiwan, Thailand, India, Spain, Mexico and USA. (Canada didn't make the cut - pun not intended). Most popular cosmetic procedures are eyelid surgery, breast augmentation, nose jobs, liposuction, facelifts and Botox injections.
1. Do you envy people who have had cosmetic surgery?
2. Which of the following cosmetic procedures would you consider for yourself?
Implants (Hair, chest, biceps, calf, etc.)
3. Why haven't you had cosmetic surgery?
I've already had cosmetic surgery
I do not want cosmetic surgery
4. If you've had cosmetic surgery, did you keep it a secret from your significant other?
5. Has getting cosmetic surgery had a positive impact on your life (you gained happiness, self-assurance, a better job, etc.)?
6. Is taking care of your appearance important?
7. Have you ever attempted to lose or gain weight to improve your appearance?
8. Do you think good-looking people are treated better than others?
Yes, good-looking people are treated better....
Good-looking people are treated the same as everybody
No, good-looking people are treated worse....
Health & Fitness