Results for - The Sixth Sense
1,867 voters participated in this survey
Sixth sense, or subtle perception ability, has been defined as our ability to perceive the subtle-dimension or the unseen world. It includes our ability to understand the subtle cause and effect relationship behind many events, which is beyond the understanding of the intellect.
1. Prior to this survey, were you familiar with the concept of a sixth sense?
2. Which of the following terms do you think are synonymous with sixth sense?
3. Do you think a sixth sense is something:
...developed through experience
...given to us by a Higher Power
...only certain people possess
...more common amongst females
4. Do you think that anxiety disorders might be related to an overactive sixth sense?
5. Have you ever been a situation where you wish you'd listened to your sixth sense?
02/04/2016 Health & Fitness