Results for - Cooked vs Raw
1,873 voters participated in this survey
I have been a vegetarian for over the past twenty years now along with my husband. He recently had his prostate removed due to cancer. We are both 53. I have formulated a few questions to find out how many people are aware of the relation between disease and what we eat.
1. would you be willing to give up meat and follow a raw food diet?
2. Do you believe meat and dairy are essential to a healthy lifestyle and vitamin requirements?
3. Have you ever tried a vegetarian or vegan diet?
4. Has anyone in your family succumb to disease or cancer mainly due to there diet habits and poor eating choices?
5. If you were told you could live well past the hundred year mark but you would have to dedicate yourself to a hundred percent raw food diet, would you be willing to make those changes?
03/25/2016 Health & Fitness