Results for - Heart Attack
1,851 voters participated in this survey
1. As you have gotten older, are you concerned you might get a heart attack?
2. My father had two heart attacks in his 50's. Do you or did you have a parent that had a heart attack?
3. I read that if you have 3 out of the 5 of the following, you are at high risk for a heart attack. They are: insulin resistance, high triglycerides, low HDL, hypertension and increased waist circumference. Do you have three or more of the above?
4. The article also said that you need to have your iron levels checked. If your iron level is high this also makes you at risk for a heart attack. Did you know that?
5. I plan on getting my iron levels checked. Will you do so now?
06/14/2016 Health & Fitness 1851 30 By: chrism4555