Results for - Suggestive Yawning
1,873 voters participated in this survey
1. Have you heard that the theory that people who are suggestive to yawning are less likely to be psychopaths?
2. Experts say that yawning when you see someone else do it (contagious yawning) is a primitive form of bonding and communication. Therefore, those who are naturally less empathetic (psychopaths) are less likely to be suggestive to a yawn. Do you think this theory is sound?
3. There are, of course, other factors at play here. Which of these did you know?
You're less likely to yawn after someone if you're older than them.
You're more likely to yawn after someone that you know vs. a stranger.
4. That being said, do you find that you typically yawn after you see someone else yawn?
5. Tell the truth, are you going to try and get someone else to yawn tonight, to make sure you don't have anything to be afraid of?
11/14/2016 Living 1873 35 By: MamaV1776