Results for - A Straight Pride Parade !
3,067 voters participated in this survey
The month of June is also known as Pride Month representing Gay Pride all over the world. Their pride is expressed in the form of a parade that usually takes place on June 28th every year. Looking at this, three men from Boston want to organize a "Straight Pride Parade". They are being ridiculed by everyone for even thinking of something like a pride parade for being straight.
1. Are you aware that June is also celebrated as the Pride Month?
2. Do you know someone who has been part of Gay Pride Parade?
3. On the organizer's website, John Hugo (Republican Candidate) is quoted as saying: "Straight people are an oppressed majority. We will fight for the right of straights everywhere to express pride in themselves without fear of judgement and hate." Do you think that the idea of a straight parade is stupid?
4. Which of the following is true in your opinion?
Straight people should be allowed to do a pride parade just like Gay people as they both have the right and freedom to express
Straight People should not be allowed to do a pride parade because it disrespects the Gay pride
5. People who support Gay Pride also support freedom of speech and expression but they are opposing a Straight Pride Parade, do you think that Gay Pride parade organizers are hypocrites?
6. Irrespective of gender, do you think having a pride parade (straight and gay) is unnecessary?