Results for - The 'Rona and You (Part 1?)
2,389 voters participated in this survey
1. Have you contracted novel coronavirus covid-19 since its introduction into North America in late 2019 or early 2020?
I've experienced symptoms associated with it but never got diagnosed/tested for it.
2. If you definitely had it or think you did, do you currently have any persistent side effects from it?
3. Do you know anyone who has definitely died of the 'rona (as opposed to having had the disease listed on his/her death certificate as the cause of death though s/he actually died of of a comorbidity or something not at all [corona]viral, such as a traffic accident)?
4. On the day I'm writing this survey, I heard on radio news that my county's official c-19 death rate, in comparison to the official number of cases, is less than 2% (perhaps less than 1%?); do you know the death-to-case rate of such deaths in your county/parish/island?
I think I could accurately guess it?
5. Discounting the dubious wisdom of government purported stimulus money, have you suffered economically due to any lockdowns and/or other measures ostensiblly taken against covid-19?
I actually profitted from such measures.
04/02/2021 Living 2389 89 By: jlrake