Results for - Racist - the catch-all word to use when you are mad about anything
2,255 voters participated in this survey
The trend of "F**k Joe Biden" chants at games, events and concerts has been trending widely lately (even in other countries). At one particular MLB game, a woman hated what she was hearing and started accusing the white men who were chanting about our white male president of being racist.
1. As the video shows, the guys have trouble understanding where the woman (we'll call her Karen - apologies to any real Karen who is tired of her name being used) gets off calling them "racist" because of their dislike of Joe Biden. Have you heard anyone inappropriately use the term "racist" (perhaps even here on Tellwut)?
2. Do you understand why "Karen" felt justified calling these men racist? If so, please share in the comments and enlighten the rest of us.
3. Do you agree that some people are too quick to claim racism when it doesn't at all apply?
4. In my opinion, some people prefer to use instigating terms to illicit a response from others - whether it is appropriate for the situation or not (this video is a prime example). Do you agree that liberals/Leftists/Democrats tend to do this more than others?
5. Have you heard of the anti-Joe Biden chants that have been surfacing at NFL, MLB and other professional sporting events across the country in which people chant in unison, "F**k Joe Biden"?