Results for - What You Can Get Away With When You Live Alone
1,948 voters participated in this survey
1. Have you ever lived alone?
2. When you have lived alone, how often did you have visitors at your place?
3. When you spend lots of time alone, you can get away with all sorts of things you probably couldn't do if there were others around. Which of the following do you admit to doing when living by yourself?
Routinely walking around in your underwear or stark naked
Dropping dirty laundry on the floor and leaving it
Not closing the door when using the bathroom
Not flushing the toilet after every use
Leaving dirty dishes in the sink for a day or more
Making loud noises any time of the day or night
Not hiding pornography, sex toys, or other potentially embarrassing items
Drying shoes or clothing in the oven
Eating potato chips or other crumbly food in bed
Eating or drinking directly out of a multi-serving container and then putting it back in the refrigerator
None of the above
Other (please specify)
4. When living alone, do you find yourself frantically cleaning up and putting things away when you have visitors?
5. After taking this survey, are you now more wary of visiting your friends and family who live alone?
01/28/2015 Living 1948 27 By: tg85