Results for - Pregnant Woman's Legal Rights
1,700 voters participated in this survey
1. Lets say you work at a diagnostics place and your job is to take blood from patients. A pregnant woman comes in, (6 months pregnant) and she tells you from the start she is terrified of needles. her physical demeanor automatically strikes you as odd. shes shaking, breaking out in cold sweats, her skin is clammy, and she says she feels like shes going to faint, her hearing is slowly fading and her vision became spazzy. would you, as a professional, still insist she get the blood work in her present condition?
call her doctor and insist that she needs some special attention whenever she gets her blood work done.
Other (please specify)
2. needle phobia is said to occur in about 10% of americans. do you believe needle phobia exsists?
3. should doctors pay more attention to helping those with needle phobia instead of telling them to "get over it"?
4. is it a woman's right to refuse blood tests? (especially being needle phobic and having a serious reaction to needles)
5. should it be illegal for Child Services to threaten to take a needle phobic woman's child, even when doctors refuse to call attention or take special actions (such as topical numbing creams, etc) for the woman knowing her condition?
09/11/2015 Living 1700 43 Anonymous