Results for - Regarding American Soldiers
1,749 voters participated in this survey
1. Have you noticed, how the goverment is restricting soldiers more of their own freedom, and their own human laws, but yet are not appreciated for what they stand for?
2. Have you noticed how Americans do not have any kind of respect for those who go to war to prevent war coming to us? I believe they should be recognized and appreciated, because their lives are actually on a tick tack, do you agree?
3. Soldiers should be allowed to cross the streets safely, and drivers should slow down for them, this should be a law do you agree?
4. Most soldiers are not friendly, for instance, I was inside the Motor Vehicle Building, I said hi to a soldier and he looked away. I have done protests to defend their rights, I have volunteered into many things and taken surveys for them and families and have even gone out my ways to protest online and also have my voice heard to defend their rights, and he turned his face which actually hurt my feelings a lot. I have nephews in the navy, my grand father was a soldier, my father went to the camp and then became an officer, soldiers do not know that, but many of us love them and appreciate them tremendously, do you think they should at least smile back and say hi?
5. I think these new laws, our economy, problems going around and war and arguments have separated humanity, created selfishness, anger, rage and hate and has also tired our soldiers. Yes or No?
6. I love people who coexist, do you?
10/21/2015 Living 1749 72 By: momlovesurveys