Results for - Random Act of Kindness
2,752 voters participated in this survey
A Reddit user recently posted a picture on Imgur of a note that was left on their vehicle after receiving a parking ticket. The message read: “Hi! You don’t know me, but I parked next to you this morning. When I got back to my car today I saw you’d gotten a ticket. I’m having a good day today and I don’t want this to ruin your yours. This one’s on me. Pay it forward someday. Your (new) friend, Liz.”
1. Are you familiar with this news story?
Yes, I am familiar with this news story
No, I am not familiar with this news story
2. Are you surprised that someone would pay for a random strangers parking ticket?
3. If someone did a random act of kindness for you, would you pay it forward to someone else?
4. Have you ever had someone do a random act of kindness for you?
5. If you were in the financial position, would you pay for a strangers parking ticket?