Results for - Charitable Organizations
1,657 voters participated in this survey
Which charitable organizations do you support?
1. Kiva is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world. Do you support Kiva?
2. Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner. The organization is unique among Canadian charities in that it operates collaborative programs both domestically and internationally. Do you support Free the Children?
3. The mission of Make-A-Wish® Canada is to grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. Do you support Make a Wish?
4. The Heart and Stroke Foundation is one of Canada's largest and most effective health charities. Over the last 60 years we have invested more than $1.39 billion in heart and stroke research, making us the largest contributor in Canada after the federal government. In that time, the death rate from heart disease and stroke has declined by more than 75 per cent. Do you support Heart and Stroke?
5. Would you support any of the above mentioned organizations in the future?
12/06/2015 Living 1657 31 Anonymous