Results for - New York Times Calls For Outlaw of Guns
2,276 voters participated in this survey
The New York Times sent a strong message in its first front-page editorial in nearly a century, by calling for an outlaw of the type of rifles used in the San Bernardino shooting massacre. The massacre left 14 people dead. Arthur Sulzberger, Jr., the Times Publisher, said that the editorial was placed on the front page "to deliver a strong and visible statement of frustration and anguish about our country’s inability to come to terms with the scourge of guns."
1. Are you familiar with this news story?
Yes, I am familiar with this news story
No, I am not familiar with this news story
2. Are you surprised that the New York Times sent such a strong message about gun control in the United States?
3. Do you think guns should be banned across the United States?
Yes, I think guns need to be banned in the United States
No, I do not think guns need to be banned completely in the United States
4. Do you think that banning guns across the United States will reduce shooting massacres from taking place?
5. Do you think guns will eventually be banned all across the United States?