Results for - Follow Up to "Dreaming - Do You or Don't You?"
1,769 voters participated in this survey
This is a follow up to my survey "Dreaming - Do You or Don't You?". I thank all those who answered/commented and would be interested in hearing more details about the dreams.
One of my family members usually dreams in black and white but occasionally dreams in color. Whenever she dreams in color, the dream will come true - sometimes partially, sometimes completely. When she has color dreams that concerns someone in the family, she will tell us. We've learned to pay attention to what she has to say. I would like to find out if this happens to other people as well.
1. Do you dream in color or black and white?
I don't remember dreaming
2. Do your dreams ever come true?
3. If yes, how so?
Dream is similar/very similar but not sure it came true
I get a feeling of deja vu that feels like a dream I've had
4. If yes, does color or lack of it make a difference?
Only dreams in black and white have come true/partially true
Only dreams in color have come true/partially true
Dreams in both black and white and in color have come true/partially true
5. If you have experienced a deja vu moment, have you been reminded of a dream you've had?
6. Do you believe that dreams can be premonitions?