Results for - Waste His Time 2016
1,852 voters participated in this survey
1. #wastehistime2016 is a hastag that started trending on Twitter at the beginning of this year. Are you at all familiar with it?
Yes, I know exactly what it's about and have even used it.
I know what it is, but have never used it.
I've seen this around, but am not sure what it means.
I've never seen/heard of it.
2. Apparently this started as a feminist response to what women believe is mistreatment by men - playing them, not calling them back, and....generally...wasting their time. Now they're attempting to turn the tables and intentionally waste the time of men. Has a man ever wasted your time?
All the time!
It's happened quite a bit.
It's happened a few times.
Not that I know of.
Other (please specify)
3. Is this a movement you could get behind?
4. Here are some of the ideas for "wasting his time" that have been floating around Twitter. Check of those you would participate in:
"Give him all the signs that you want him & Make him fall in love with you then be like ' I see you as a brother'."
"Get a tub of protein powder & replace it with nestle chocolate milk powder."
"Ask him if he's good with his hands, then when he comes over make him put together that IKEA furniture".
"finally allow him to take you on a date then after have him drop you off at your other man's house."
"He's your baby in the messages, but when he walks up to you in person introduce him as your friend."
"wait until he catches feelings and then ask him if his best friend is single."
"Wait until ur wedding day & then send him a snap from the airport saying "I catch flights not feelings."
"text him asking him to bring a condom, then when he brings it.. tell him "it was for my sister."
"Ask him out on a double date, show up with your boyfriend, and then ask him where his date is."
Text him "I miss you baby" and when he replies be like "lol sorry wrong person"
"Make him pick a college near you and then move out of state ."
5. Do you think most of these women are serious or joking around?
I think most are serious.
I think most are joking.
I think it's probably an even mix.
It's hard to say.
6. Men, are you at all offended by this trend/hashtag?
Living 1852 68 By: MamaV1776