Results for - No Talking At Lunch
1,354 voters participated in this survey
1. Do you have school aged children?
2. My children are homeschooled, but I recently saw some people talking on social media about school lunches. They were complaining that their children are not allowed to talk during lunch at school. I was quite taken aback by this, but apparently it's pretty common. Are your children allowed to talk during their lunch period?
3. Whether or not you have children in school, do you agree or disagree with a no-talking policy during lunch?
I'm not sure.
Other (please specify)
4. A lot of people that are against homeschooling say that children need to be around other kids, to be able to socialize with them. But if they're not allowed to talk in class, in the halls, and sometimes even at lunch, do you think they're really getting that much "socialization"?
5. Would you allow your child to attend a school with a policy like this?
Living 1354 39 By: MamaV1776