Results for - Handsy
2,023 voters participated in this survey
The term handsy usually refers to a man who attempts to touch women in an inappropriate way. However, some women who have a tendency to touch people they are speaking to on the arm or shoulder will refer to themselves as a "handsy" or "touchy feely" person.
1. Do you tend to reach out and touch people while you are speaking to them?
2. Does it make you uncomfortable for a person to touch your arm or shoulder while they are speaking to you?
3. Does it make a difference in how you feel/react if the person touching you is a man as opposed to a woman?
A man touching my arm or shoulder in conversation bothers me. A woman doing so does not.
A woman touching my arm or shoulder in conversation bothers me. A man doing so does not.
It does not bother me for a man or woman to touch my arm or shoulder in conversation.
I prefer both genders keep their hands off of me.
4. Back to the more creepy definition of handsy. Has the spouse or significant other of one of your friends ever tried to get inappropriately handsy with you?
5. If yes to the previous question, did your friend know about the inappropriate behavior?