Results for - Non-Monogamy
2,472 voters participated in this survey
Curiosity about the popularity of non-monogamous relationships.
1. Would you consider being involved romantically with more than one person at the same time?
It depends. I'm on the fence.
2. Would you consider being involved romantically with an already established couple?
Yes. Why not?
Only if both parties were the opposite sex as myself.
3. Do you know what compersion is?
4. Would you be willing to share your mate if it were to make them truly happy?
Yes I want my mate to be as happy as possible.
No. No. And No. I would be too jealous.
Not sure. Maybe if I were able to set the rules.
5. Do you agree with this statement? 'To truly Love someone you must Love without conditions.'
6. Would it be exciting to have two lovers? Not at the same time.
It's against my religion and morals. Otherwise I wouldn't mind it.
07/08/2019 Love & Relationships 2472 81 Anonymous