Results for - Husband Has Been Sending Wife Flowers On Valentine's Day Since His Death 8 Yrs Ago (Part 2 of 2)
2,354 voters participated in this survey
If you haven't already, it would be helpful for you to read over the questions from the first part of this survey (same title, part 1 of 2) before proceeding with this one - to bring you up to speed with what is going on.
1. Did you take the previous survey (or at least read over the questions) before starting this one?
2. "While Tracey misses Rich each day, the deliveries being her immense comfort. "Every time I get them, it really brings back a lot of emotions and joyful tears," Tracey, who is now 63, told reporters. "It really brings back all the memories we were able to make together." If you have lost a loved one, have you ever come across or experienced something that made you remember them?
3. As for Bethany, Rich and Tracey's daughter, the flowers are just another reason to admire her dad. If you recall, in the previous survey, she said they wouldn't stop coming anytime soon. Would you like to know how Rich arranged to have flowers continuously sent to his wife (with a handwritten card) every year for Valentine's Day and her birthday after he passed away?
4. "I love that everyone gets to hear how amazing my dad was," Bethany wrote on Facebook. "He was such a one of a kind man. If you knew Dad then you know just how amazing he was!" When you pass away, do you want people to remember good things about you?
5. Do you know someone who went out of their way to leave a lasting memory on loved ones like Rich did with his wife Tracey?
6. Tracey's birthday is the day after Valentine's Day. Do you know someone with a birthday close to (or on) a holiday?
03/31/2020 Love & Relationships 2354 41 Anonymous