Results for - Have you been scammed before in any way?
2,433 voters participated in this survey
Sadly I was a victim of a romance scam. I was trapped in a loveless marriage and eventually asked for a divorce. My ex was never the type to make me feel special in any way on any occasions. Beware of how you depict your love life as there are despicable, ruthless individuals out there taking advantage of vulnerable victims. I learned it the hard way. I don't want to be a prisoner of my past and trying desperately to put everything behind me and move on.
1. Have you being a victim of a romance scam?
2. I did my part by making a police report and shared this with my ex and children. I had apologized to each and everyone and paid off my debts on my own with my own savings. My oldest child will constantly remind me of my actions which hurt me so much. Do you think it is fair of my child to blame me?
3. My sister had severed all ties with me. Should I be bothered by this? I was married to a man who never remember my birthdays, no valentine days or holidays, so I decided to end the marriage.
4. I am not proud of myself and totally embarrassed. Should I forgive myself and move on?
5. I tried very hard to meet someone again but is constantly overcome by the guilt as to whether I should share the fact that I've been a victim of a romance scam with him. If you were in my shoes, do you think this is a piece of my past I should share with my new partner?
Past is the past and you should let bygones be bygones and give happiness another chance. He doesn't have to know.
04/07/2021 Love & Relationships