Results for - Friends, acquaintances, those we dislike, those we hate, those we have forgiven and those who are unforgivable. How long are those lists?
About 3 years ago my son-in-law took offence at something I said and is now not speaking to me. Unfortunately I have no idea what it was I supposedly said and neither does my daughter. My son-in-law will not tell me or my daughter what it was, which has lost him my respect. This also reduces my opportunities to see my daughter and my grandchildren. Was this his goal all along? He is on a list with only one name on it. How about you?
1. How many friends do you have?
- Trust, things in common and things that are not.
- Too many qualities for me to want to articulate here?
2. How many acquaintances do you have?
- See my previous answer in the above box?
- You don't spend much time talking and you don't see them that often. A friend is someone you have things in common with and will keep their secrets.
3. How many enemies do you have?
- Intent to harm
- stealing my things
- Ooh, another question I could on about at some length, that!