Results for - Travel adventures for the unbelievably brave
1,538 voters participated in this survey
If your idea of a great holiday involves adrenaline thrills, a racing heartbeat and wild rides. These travel adventures would be perfect for you!
1. Fly a real fighter jet in California: For your chance to fly a fighter jet Top Gun-style, book a trip to California, U.S.. Several companies offer you the chance to be paired with a Hollywood stunt pilot as you fly in a real L-39 fighter jet at 500 miles an hour (804.67 kph) along the coastline and through the desert. Would you be interested in flying a fighter jet in California (U.S.)?
2. Swim alongside crocodiles in Australia: Get up close and personal with one of the deadliest creatures on Earth at the Crocosaurus Cove in Darwin, nicknamed the "Cage of Death." You will drop into an enclosure which houses nearly 200 crocodiles, with nothing but a acrylic glass cage between you and them. Could you find enough courage to be in the "cage of death" with nearly 200 crocodiles surrounding you?
3. Zip-line the Himalayas in Nepal: If heights don't scare you then the Himalayas has something to offer. The zip-line in the Himalayan region of Nepal is one of the most extreme in the World. Adventure tourists can zoom across the Himalayan hills at a height of 1,968.5 feet (600 meters) for a little over a mile (1.8 k) at speeds of up to 87 mph (140 kph). Would you like to try zip-lining the Himalayas in Nepal?
4. World's steepest roller coaster 'Takabisha': Takabisha, the Gerstlauer's Euro-Fighter steel roller coaster based at Fuji-Q Highland theme park in Fujiyoshida, Yamanashi, Japan is not for the faint of heart. The roller coaster has a 121 degree drop angle, which makes it the steepest coaster in the World. Would you be willing to ride the World's steepest roller coaster in Japan?
5. Wing walk in United Kingdom: Extreme adrenaline junkies must visit the United Kingdom for a wing walking experience. You can walk the wings of a flying aircraft at various certified venues in counties across the UK including, Essex, Yorkshire, Berkshire. Have you or do you know of someone that has ever tried wing walking?
6. Become a storm chaser in the U.S.: Various passionate companies provide storm chasing tours in the U.S.. Specifically across Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Nebraska. Get up-close and personal with one of the most powerful and beautiful natural phenomenon. Have you ever been on a storm chasing tour?
01/15/2017 Travel 1538 28 By: msrcms