Results for - Botanical Gardens
2,462 voters participated in this survey
You don't have to be a gardener to enjoy the splendid foliage and arbor displays of a botanical garden. The many shades of green and interjections of other colours like yellows, reds and purples provided by floral blossoms truly are a feast for the eyes when these plants and trees are arranged in an artistic manner.
1. Have you ever visited a botanical garden?
2. The famous "Sunken Garden" located in the Butchart Botanical Gardens in Victoria, BC, Canada is an iconic vision. Have you even been to this garden?
3. Canada's largest botanical garden is "The Royal Botanical Gardens" in Burlington, Ontario. Have you been to this location and enjoyed it vast expanse of greenery and trails?
4. Another rather well known botanical garden is the "Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens" located in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Established in 1936, the gardens presents visitors with 99 acres (40 hectares) of beautifully maintained gardens that include perennials, rhododendrons, azaleas, a formal parterre garden, herb and vegetable plantings, and a world-famous rose garden featuring over 2,400 roses. Have you ever seen parts of this beautiful landscape?
5. On occasion, a botanical garden is chosen as the beautiful venue for a wedding ceremony. Have you ever been to a botanical garden to attend a wedding or know of someone who has?