Results for - Pets and TV/Movie-Watching
1,893 voters participated in this survey
1. I'm taking care of a friend's talking pet parrot, and he loves watching the movie "Yours, Mine & Ours" (the one with Lucille Ball from 1968). Every time only this movie is on, he talks a lot and seems to really pay attention to it. Have you (or do you) have/had a pet that likes watching certain movies?
Yes, I currently have a pet/pets that have movie preferences
Not now, but I had pets in the past that watched movies
Not sure/I never noticed
2. Do you think animals can really have preferences for movies and/or songs?
Only some animals
3. If you have/had a pet, have you tried to see if it likes any movies or songs?
Yes, and it seems to enjoy watching/listening to them
No, I have never thought of letting it watch movies/listen to music
I have tried, but it does not show interest
4. Do you have a pet that can talk and/or sing?
Yes, a dog/cat/bird
Yes, another type of animal
5. Have you ever watched YouTube videos of cats, dogs, and other animals that seem to be able to "talk" like people?
I have never thought of looking up videos like that
03/17/2016 Pets 1893 28 Anonymous