Results for - Colored Toilet Paper
2,299 voters participated in this survey
1. Do you recall the time when toilet paper was available in colors other than white?
2. If you do recall the existence of toilet paper in colors other than white, did you ever use it?
3. If toilet paper could be dyed in such a way as to be safe for the parts of the body for which it's primarily designed and it were no more expensive than the white toiilet paper currently available for sale, would you consider using colored toilet paper?
Yes, but I'd also be willing to pay extra for colored toilet paper.
4. My understanding is that dyed toilet paper is no longer available because, as implied above, it was deemed unsafe for use on certain parts of the body on which toilet paper is commonly used. Do you personally know of anyone infected by the dye used in colored toilet paper?
5. Were colored toilet paper to be reintroduced for North American commercial sale, would you be willing to share in a comment below your color preference(s) and the reasoning for your selection(s)?
Perhaps if the question were asked in a later survey, but not now
02/17/2020 Products 2299 111 By: jlrake