Results for - Gun Survey
2,388 voters participated in this survey
1. A semi-automatic firearm, also called self-loading firearm or autoloading firearm, fires a bullet each time the trigger is pulled and also performs all steps necessary to prepare it to discharge again---assuming cartridges remain in the firearm's feed device. This includes extracting and ejecting the spent cartridge case from the firing chamber, re-cocking the firing mechanism, and loading a new cartridge into the firing chamber. A revolver is a handgun that has a revolving cylinder containing multiple chambers and a barrel for firing. The revolver allows the user to fire multiple rounds without reloading after every shot. Famous revolvers models include the Colt 1851 Navy Revolver, the Webley, the Colt Single Action Army, the Colt Official Police, Smith & Wesson Model 10, the Smith & Wesson Model 29 of Dirty Harry fame, the Nagant M1895, and the Colt Python. A fully automatic firearm continuously fires rounds as long as the trigger is pressed or held and there is ammunition in the magazine/chamber. If you had to choose a weapon to protect yourself, which would you choose?
2. Which notable gunmaker brands have you heard of?
ArmaLite (United States)
Ruger (United States)
Remington (United States)
Smith & Wesson (United States)
Sig Sauer (Germany / USA)
Mossberg (United States)
Savage (United States)
Seraphim Armoury (Canada)
Springfield Armory (United States)
Taurus International (Brazil / USA)
Other (mention in comment section)
None of the above
3. What is your weapon of choice?
Other (please specify)
4. Would you accept a gun as a gift?
5. Do you think posting blueprints for 3-D printed guns online should be legal?
02/19/2020 Products 2388 92 Anonymous