Results for - A Bidet Party?
2,351 voters participated in this survey
1. I've long wanted to buy a bidet and install a bidet onto my apartment's toilet in order to save money on buying toilet paper and maintain possibly better hygiene on the areas of my body where I apply toilet paper. Do you have a bidet, or have you used one?
Have one and use(d) it
Have one but haven't used it yet
Don't have one of my own, but have used one
Don't have one and don't care to use any
Unsure about at least half this question
2. Though I've not been to the bathrooms of many of the other apartments in the building where I live, I think mine would be the only bidet in use there. I thought it might be a fun, if unusual, gesture to invite at least some of my building neighbors and other friends to inaugurate my bidet into usage by hosting a party to celebrate my purchase and installation of the bidet. Do you think that's a good idea?
3. If invited to a party to celebrate the purchase and installation of a bidet onto a toilet of a friend/acquaintance/work colleague/family member/fellow congregant at the house of worship you attend, would you go to it?
It would depend on the circumstance(s) of the invitation and/or party,
4. If I go ahead with holding such a party upon my purchase and installation of a bidet, I thought it might be cheeky to serve snacks high in fiber and roughage, such as fresh fruits and vegetables, and cocktails made with prune juice (though those wouldn't be the only beverages). Would you partake of such refrershments?
I'd want more details on what produce, etc. is being served.
No (and I might not even attend such a pary, regardless how much I may like/appreciate/respect its host)
5. If you would attend such a party and you're the type of person who likes to bring a gift to the host of a party you attend, have you any ideas for a gift you'd give the host of the type of party I propopse?
I'd not attend, or if I would, I'm not a gift-bringing party-goer.
09/10/2021 Products 2351 84 By: jlrake