Results for - Decals and company branding
1,819 voters participated in this survey
1. My neighbor recently purchased a new truck. He upgraded the rims and tires, added some custom paint and a spray on bed liner. It is a sharp truck. Then he put a bunch of stickers all over the back window. Do you have stickers on the back window of your vehicle?
2. If yes, what type of decals are they?
Decals related to my or a family member's military service
Favorite brand of clothing, gear, etc.
A memorial decal in remembrance of a deceased loved one
One of those that shows how many people and pets are in our household
Other (please specify)
3. I knew a fellow who argued with a car salesman until they agreed to remove the raised plastic emblem with their dealership name from the car he purchased. He swears it was not already on there when he agreed to buy the car, claiming they added it while he was signing paperwork. Have you ever removed or attempted to remove a car dealership sticker, decal, badge, or emblem from one of your vehicles?
4. To me, my neighbor's truck looks tacky and cluttered with the decals covering the rear window. There is no room to put another. What is your opinion on rear window decals?
They usually look tacky
One related to military service, an alma mater, or something along those lines is fine
I think those memorial decals look stupid
Those family decals are idiodic
5. Most companies ensure their brand is clearly visible on clothing and products. It is often molded in, sewn, or otherwise attached in a manner that makes it impossible to remove without damaging the product. Have you ever tried to cover or remove a company brand on something because your resented providing them with free advertising?
11/13/2015 Products 1819 36 By: UpstateSC