Results for - Happy New Year 2016 - Top 5 apps to keep your New Year's Resolutions
2,511 voters participated in this survey
Happy 2016 Tellwutters! We wish you and yours all the best for the upcoming year.
1. A tradition common to the southern states of the USA dictates that the eating of black-eyed peas on New Year's Day will attract both general good luck and financial good fortune in particular to the one doing the dining. Some choose to add other Southern fare (such as ham hocks, collard greens, or cabbage) to this tradition, but the black-eyed peas are key. Other "lucky" foods are lentil soup (because lentils supposedly look like coins), pork (because poultry scratches backwards, a cow stands still, but a pig roots forward, ergo those who dine upon pork will be moving forward in the new year), and sauerkraut (probably because it goes so well with pork). Another oft-repeated belief holds that one must not eat chicken or turkey on the first day of the year lest, like the birds in question, diners fate themselves to scratch in the dirt all year for their dinner (that is, bring poverty upon themselves). Do you have any New Year's superstitions? Please share in the comments.
2. Are any of your New Year's resolutions similar to any of these YouTubers?
Do not have a new year's resolution
3. Do you regularly use apps?
4. Do any of these apps seem useful to you? In the comments: Which one are you most interested in using?
5. Did you successfully keep your New Year's resolution from last year?
01/02/2016 Seasons 2511 27 By: Tellwut