Results for - Hunting while disabled
1,633 voters participated in this survey
1. Growing up in the ozark mountains we hunted constantly. We always ate what what we shot. Now it is getting cooler the leaves are changing deer season will be here soon. I used to use a bow and rifle. My disability makes me shake if I strain holding back an arrow or holding a crossbow or rifle. I only use crossbow now. Do you go hunting?
2. If you do hunt do you eat what you shoot?
3. As I stated I eat what I hunt. The animal I have hunted are deer, turkey, dove, pheasant, squirrel, rabbit, frogs( fast like chicken), quail, wild boar and wild cattle. What animals do you hunt?
Other (please specify)
4. As you can read I like to hunt. The doctors want me to be in a wheel chair. I won't go in one until I am crawling everywhere. I believe once you are in a wheel chair you are not going to get rid of the chair. Do you think I am doing the right thing not being in the wheel chair until I absolute have to be there?
5. I have to use a crossbow now and a stand to hold my weapons steady. If you have become disabled and still hunt have you had to make serious adjustments to how you hunt?
09/03/2015 Sports 1633 56 By: Crash99