Results for - Unlock my phone
1,944 voters participated in this survey
If you have ever owned a cellular phone and changed service providers, you more than likely had to have the phone "unlocked".
2. If you have owned a cellphone, have you always had the same service provider, for instance AT&T, or Rogers?
3. I recently changed providers and when I called my previous provider they gave me an unlock code but it didn't work, has that ever happened to you?
4. If the unlock code didn't work, what did you do?
Got another unlock code
5. After 2 unlock codes my provider said there was nothing else they could do and to call the phone manufacturer of the phone, in this case Motorola, do you think that they are lying and don't want to deal with the problem?
6. I did call the Motorola manufacturer and they have confirmed what I suspected, which was that the service provider doesn't want to deal with the issue and now am left with no cellphone service, what would you do about that?
Call the provider back and negotiate with them further
Call the provider and tell them they lied and see if they will try something else
Just get a new phone and suck it up
I would do nothing and just get rid of the cellphone and get a landline
01/15/2017 Technology 1944 42 By: BelLise