Results for - Mark Zuckerberg threatens "major lawsuit" if President Warren tries to break up Facebook!
3,001 voters participated in this survey
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg addressed the company’s challenges in two hours of leaked audio from internal meetings published in part by The Verge on Tuesday. Elizabeth Warren should expect a huge legal battle if she becomes the next US president and tries to lead a breakup of Facebook. In March, Senator Warren outlined a plan to break up several tech giants, including Facebook, that she argued have “stifled innovation.”
In Facebook’s case, she said she would appoint regulators who would “unwind anti-competitive mergers” like the social network’s acquisitions of Instagram and WhatsApp as part of an effort to “promote healthy competition in the market which will put pressure on big tech companies to be more responsive to user concerns, including about privacy.”
1. Are you aware of the news that FB's internal meeting audio was leaked by the Verge?
2. Do you think that Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook is afraid that Elizabeth Warren can break up his company?
3. if a giant tech company (e.g. Facebook/Google) acquires small tech companies (e.g. Linkedin etc.) to remove competition, is it fair in your opinion?
4. Do you think that giant tech companies are violating your privacy rights?
5. Elizabeth Warren tweeted that "What would really "suck" is if we don't fix a corrupt system that lets giant companies like Facebook engage in illegal anticompetitive practices, stomp on consumer privacy rights, and repeatedly fumble their responsibility to protect our democracy." Do you think that the tech giants are controlling the system and it needs to go?
6. If you had to choose between Mark Zuckerberg and Elizabeth Warren whose idea would you support?
Elizabeth Warren - FB and other giant techs should break up because they have made a corrupted system that violates our privacy rights
Mark Zuckerberg - FB is existential and no one should break it apart