Results for - Myers Briggs Test Anbody?
1,567 voters participated in this survey
1. Myers Briggs Tests use a series of questions to determine an individuals personality. Many folks take these tests before applying to a Job, College, Religious Ministry, and so on... Have you ever taken a Myers Briggs Test?
2. Myers Briggs Test use a series of typical questions, such as "Are you outgoing?", "Do you complete tasks on time" etc... But are not specialized to contour the individual question. In addition, Myers Briggs Tests use a numeric or grammatical scale of 1 to 10, or "likely/not likely" in order to evaluate a certain "trait", but may not give an N/A or "decline" option leading to erroneous results. Have you ever taken a Myers Brigg Test and felt it was in error?
3. Would you say the test taught you anything about yourself, be it positive or negative?
4. In addition to the possibility of mechanical error, humans may sometimes also misjudge their own characteristics. With all that in mind, do you find it is worth taking a Myers Brigg Test? Will it contribute anything to your understanding of your or another persons character?
5. Would you be willing to write a quick response to this survey?
10/15/2015 Technology 1567 47 By: Mkichjr