Results for - Diatomaceous Earth
2,241 voters participated in this survey
1. Have you ever heard of DIATOMACEOUS EARTH?
2. DIATOMACEOUS EARTH chemical grade is used to kill bugs, like ants, cockroaches, etc., you can put it around the baseboards, pump it into electric sockets etc., to keep bug outs and kill them if they try to enter your home. Diatomaceous earth is also used in industry. It is used to remove unwanted material from drinking water. It is also used as a filler or to prevent formation of lumps in foods, medicine, paints and plastics, and pet litter. It is used to clean up spills or for insulation in industry, as well as to scrub things, and for pools. Did you know this?
3. BUT food grade 100% organic DIATOMACEOUS EARTH is made for human and animal (farm & pet) consumption, it kills parasites in your gut, gives you much needed silica, lowers blood pressure, lowers high cholesterol levels, for treating constipation, and for improving the health of skin, nails, teeth, bones, and hair. Did you know this?
4. I buy my DIATOMACEOUS EARTH aka "DE", online usually from ebay, I mix a tbsp in my sweet tea and drink it often, I just got my bloodwork done and all my blood work was textbook, all green in range. Would you look into using all natural DE for the many health benefits it offers?
5. Will you google Diatomaceous earth and buy some knowing how great this stuff is for you?
09/06/2019 Trivia 2241 47 By: lwmayrand