Results for - What's in Your Wallet?
2,275 voters participated in this survey
In August of 2000, a certain financial company registered that nifty little catchphrase as their trademark. That's an impressive run for a corporate slogan. (Though to be fair, there are others that have been around even longer- "Like a Good Neighbor" dates to 1971, for instance.)
1. Anyway, a pretty fair number of celebrities have asked us to inventory our wallets over the years. Who among these on this off the top of my head and incomplete list do you recognize?
Eugene Levy and/or his daughter, actress Sarah Levy
2. While I occasionally tell the current spokesperson for the brand that my wallet is none of their business, (yes- she talks to the tv, herself, the dog, and assorted uncooperative inanimate objects) it's just possible that if Samuel L. Jackson asked- and if he were wearing his Nick Fury eye patch and leather coat- I might feel compelled to answer. Is there any one on the list you'd answer?
3. In the interest of science, I inventoried my wallet. What did I find? Honestly, not much. Do you have any of these in your wallet?
Dental Appointment card (mine is dated April 2017)
Store Loyalty/Rewards cards (assorted)
Gift cards (also assorted)
Band-Aids- (I found 2- one Blues Clues and one Avengers)
Expired insurance cards (auto and health)
Emergency contact information
4. Where, you may well ask, is her driver's license? CDC Vaccination card? Credit card? (In a small card holder zipped into a side pocket of my bag if you must know.) The obligatory family pictures, insurance cards, and Notes to self re: printer ink cartridge number and furnace filter dimensions? On my phone. Which of these conventional items can be found in your wallet?
Driver's License or Gov't ID
Gift Cards (with or without available balance)
Store Loyalty/Rewards Program Cards
Emergency Contact Information
5. Logically, this should have been the first question asked. But better late than never- Do you ever carry a wallet?