Results for - Extreme Safe Driving Lesson
2,014 voters participated in this survey
1. Do you have teenage drivers in the home?
2. How confident are you that they are driving safely (no texting, no drinking, etc.)?
not at all confident
Other (please specify)
3. One high school in Wisconsin decided to get creative with their safe driving campaign. During the morning announcements, they let students know that 4 of their classmates had been killed that morning during a T-bone collision. Several minutes later, a second announcement was made that this was not true and just part of a safety drill. Did you hear about this?
4. The "dead" students had agreed to this ahead of time and were told not to use their phones until the drill was over. Many of the students who weren't in on the ruse were understandably devastated and some even started texting their parents to let them know that their friends were dead. Would you be okay with your child's school using such a tactic?
5. Many of the students say that they feel the staff went too far with this one. They say that all the lesson did was teach them not to trust their teachers. Do you think this method should be used in other schools or was it a bad idea?
I think this would be effective and should be used at schools across the nation.
I think this was a bad idea and should not be done again.
I can see the merits of such an idea, but it needs tweaking.
I'm not sure
11/08/2016 Uncategorized 2014 31 By: MamaV1776